LBD



Dress: Topshop (Similar Here & Here)
Sunglasses: Rayban
Kimono: Topshop (Similar Here)


Above is one of the first outfits from spain, notice the standard palm trees in the garden background. I'm a huge fan of the LBD, you can always count on it to be stylish as it's a classic! This dress is a Topshop staple. I bought it earlier this year and it has been worn to death, its one of my favourites. It's so easy to wear and despite being velvet somehow you can wear it all day and all night. Unfortunately you can't get it instore anymore but i'm sure i've seen a few on ebay still if you hunt!
The Ray-Bans are my everyday go-to piece, as soon as there is a little bit of sun they are out! I'm a big sunglasses person and these are my favourites. 
They literally come everywhere with me.

Oh and I do own shoes, I'm just embracing the summer time! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Read all about it!

Twitter Updates