Cara Love


CARA X LOVE MAGAZINE 

Below are the photos from the Cara X Love magazine shoot from early this year. I know it was a long time ago but since her new collection has just been released online to buy in Mulberry I thought I would revisit this editorial because it's every kids dream! My favourite are the candy watches and necklaces...what are yours? 



Caraoke



Caraoke as its wittingly named was released on Love Magazines youtube a few months ago. It features the supermodel lipsyncing the words to control myself by Jennifer lopez and it is fantastic!
I just thought I would mention it again to the world because its brilliant.

I think she should become a popstar, definately. You go Cara, live the childhood dream!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Read all about it!

Twitter Updates