NY

New years resolutions:


Keep this blog.
Go to the gym
Quit pigging out, seriously.
Wear more party dresses,
i would say drink less but I've been told thats a bad idea.
Take up more shifts at work,
Make an effort more,
Buy more lipstick,
make myself a strict beauty regime and stop just sleeping with sudocream on my face.
DYE MY HAIR, 
Daydream more.
become photogenic like my sister and mother; i would like to grow into my face pleez.
Travel some more, somewhere new.
make my own pink berry so i stop getting urges to go to Selfridges.
Take more photos, actually use my camera
Brush up on my spanish, perhaps learn italian, or french?
Think more creatively.
Think more positive,
Design more,
stay in touch with my friends,
write letters and send notes,
save money,
Do some volunteering,
Ride my bike more,
Sleep more, 
Wear daring shoes more often, no pain no gain. 
Clear out my wardrobe!
finish uni successfully without hassle.
QUIT BITING MY NAILS, i'm an adult and its getting stupid now. 

buy some motivational clothes, ie: clothes that are a size down so i can stare at them while im on the cross trainer, or worse wear them till they fit. (kidding but not really)

XO



2 comments:

  1. Love all of these! Good luck to you :) and Happy New Year! xx
    ps lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! i'm still getting used to it, so difficult! Happy New Year!! yours is lovely too. :)

      Delete

 

Read all about it!

Twitter Updates