co-ords for christmas?

Two pieces or ‘co-ords’ are an amazing invention. The 90’s certainly won with this trend. They make me feel like I’m Cher in Clueless and its wonderful. One of my favourite brands, Wildfox released a look book collection which I blogged about HERE when Iggy and Charli XCX released the music video for Fancy. 


Since watching clueless for the first time as a kid I have 
been searching for the perfect Co-ord.



At the moment these are my picks from Topshop, ASOS & Motel. Three of my favourite high street brands, I have been a loyal customer since the original rose print playsuits and mini dresses at Motel and the 'moto' collection at Topshop. When ASOS was mostly about finding out what your favourite celebrity was wearing. That was an amazing feature and they should totally bring that back

1 - 2
3 - 4 - 5 - 6





Whether its tailored, loose, colour block or all over pattern they are all great and there  are so many styles you can find flattering sets for all shapes and sizes. 

Although my favourite is the velvet two piece from Topshop, because it reminds me of Alexa Chung’s red velvet YSL number which is in my most wanted list.






                                        Motel
1 - 2
3 - 4 - 5 - 6
ASOS
1 - 2 - 3
4 - 5 - 6





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Read all about it!

Twitter Updates