Supermarket Sweep

So, I got talking to this woman when I was out the other day, and she had on the most glorious boots. I needed to have them, and when I asked her where I could buy a pair she told me she had bought them at Tesco.. TESCO! So it got me thinking. Supermarkets are starting to spend quite a lot of money on their clothing ranges but are they any good really? 
The only thing i have ever bought clothing wise that I can remember are a pair of reindeer PJ bottoms from Sainsbury's, but they are pretty sweet and so comfy. I'm definitely not one to buy my whole outfit from the supermarket but I thought i'd have a look just to see if there was anything that caught my eye.

So here are the best picks from George @ Asda and F&F @ Tesco. 
I love the palazzo trousers especially and faux sheepskin backpack is beaut. 


Furry Coat - Leggings - Skirt 
Cocoon Coat - Palazzo Trousers  -  Rucksack
Chain Boots - Longline Bra -  Purple Bra - Navy & Black Bra 

Let me know what you think.. 
Have you got any secretly amazing buys from your local supermarket?  

Oh and incase you thought this was going to be about Dale Winton and that amazing TV show, don't worry.. I've got that also.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Read all about it!

Twitter Updates