ANTI PROM

So after finishing another internship i am on the hunt for another. This means constantly checking my email, writing a lot of cover letters and procrastinating by internet shopping. I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't getting daily NastyGal emails.
The latest in a long line of sadly unread emails is this Anti Prom edit. Oh my, to be 'Prom' age again. This would be my bible. It's perfect, It's a shame that when I was searching high and low for something to wear, that I had no idea this site existed! (I even went through every single shop in Kingston when I visited my Nana and still nothing!) It makes me want to throw an anti prom this summer just so we can dress up cutesie, drink champagne while the boys stand on one side and the girls stand on the other.  
  In the end I wore a strapless black mini dress and just jazzed it up, I think I even wore a cumber band with it, instead of a belt. You know like they wear with tuxedos? I wasnt into the floor length pretty pretty, bejewelled, loads of butterflies and smiles dresses. So these looks are completely different amazing and I would have totally worn them all. I like how they have mixed girly and urban grunge together and it actually works..!







The NG girls have thought of everything from dresses to earrings to socks! Their 'Anti Prom' collection is full to the brim of sequins, tulle, roses and velvet. There are crop tops, tiaras, cutesie pop socks and bubble gum hues. Everything you need to feel like the cool kid princess at prom. I've selected a few of my favourite pieces from their new edit. Click on whatever you like and you will be directed to the website. Happy shopping teens.  



  



 

All available now @ www.nastygal.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Read all about it!

Twitter Updates