Sup 2016?

My main New Years resolutions were to blog more and loose weight so I feel as its like torrential rain outside and there's no chance I'm going for a run today I thought I'd start on the first one as I'm lying in bed with Franks and it's cold so I do not intend to move today.. bearing in mind its 4pm on a Sunday afternoon. I'm also going to have to ween myself off my current diet of chocolate coins, Pellegrino Aranciata & Laimon Fresh!
- even though it's mind-blowingly good. 

New Years resolutions

- Eat less crap
- Drink more water 
- Exercise more 
- Start blogging again 
- Travel more
- Finally move back to London 

- Book my damn driving test FINALLY
- Save money
- Get more sleep
- Complete one of those 30 day challenges.. squats?!
- Make better decisions.. in life & lust. 


I don't have to go to work tomorrow so I will be starting some of those resolutions..
We shall see how i do at the end of the year, I bet I will forget all of them but hopefully not. The only reason i'm publicly announcing my resolutions is so that I HAVE to complete them out of fear of pure embarrassment & public failure! 

You can follow my 2016 on 
 instagram & twitter.. 


Here it goes.. Fingers crossed! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Read all about it!

Twitter Updates